Bata is leading through innovation. Regular safety shoes support and protect your feet while you work. Bata brings protection to the next level. By working together with scientists and extensive in-house testing, Bata is a trendsetter in the industry when it comes to technology. All safety shoes support and protect your feet while you work. Bata goes one step further. The result: work shoes that offer the best possible support thanks to their perfect fit.
For our safety shoes we only use first-class natural materials, plastics, rubber types and yarns. When it comes to developing safety footwear, Bata Industrials is casting beyond the borders of its own work area. The most recent evidence of this are safety shoes equipped with the unique and patented Boa closure system. This is a system that finally puts an end to the traditional shoelace, guarantees a perfect fit, and ensures that the wearer literally acquires a ‘firm footing’ throughout the entire working day.
The BOA Technology lacing system is used in some of the Bata Industrials collection. This unique system is used to secure fastening and even pressure distribution. The BOA system consists of a lace reel, a sturdy stainless steel lace and flexible lace guides.
Benefits of BOA
- The end of untied and loose laces, which is a major cause of trip-and-fall incidents on the work floor.
- A quick turn of the lace reel enables to attain the perfect fastening and fit with an easy click.
- Fast release by moving the reel forwards, the shoe can be removed in a single motion.
- If the upper part of the shoe becomes stretched in the course of a working day, a quick turn of the reel ensures a perfect fastening and fit of the shoe.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.