Delivering fit solutions purpose-built for performance, the BOA® Fit System is featured in products across Bata Industrials’ collections. It consists of a micro-adjustable dial, a super-strong lightweight lace and low friction lace guides. Each unique configuration is engineered for fast, effortless, precision fit and is backed by the BOA® Guarantee.
We have a wide range of safety shoes with a BOA® Fit System. Some models have the M-series of the closure and others have the L-series. Both series require the same handling to be used. The M-series is made to function in the roughest environments and are used with all our mid-cut and boots. M stands for multipurpose. The L-series is used on lower sneaker-like models, the L stands for lightweight.
How it works
The BOA® Fit System offers:
- The end of untied and loose laces, which is a major cause of trip-and-fall incidents on the work floor.
- A quick turn of the lace reel enables the perfect fastening and fit with an easy click.
- Fast release by moving the reel forwards, the shoe can be removed in a single motion.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, BOA® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
Components of a BOA® Fit System
Born in the Rocky Mountains in 2001, the BOA® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit, purpose-built for performance.
BOA’s patented system consists of three integral parts:
- Micro-adjustable dial
- Super-strong lightweight lace
- Low friction lace guides
Benefits of the BOA® Fit System – REDEFINING THE FUTURE OF FIT.
AGILITY AND SPEED
The BOA® Fit System enables faster, more powerful directional changes through a seamless connection between equipment and body.
POWER AND PRECISION
Power without compromising precision, the BOA® Fit System delivers more explosive action and unparalleled accuracy.
ENDURANCE AND HEALTH
Go further, faster, and stronger. The BOA® Fit System saves energy by improving circulation and efficiency.