About Boa® Safety ShoesThe Boa® Fit System is used in some of the Bata Industrials collections. This unique system is used to secure fastening and even pressure distribution. The Boa® Fit System consists of a lace reel, a sturdy stainless steel lace and flexible lace guides.
- Click here to learn more about the Boa® Fit System.
Benefits of the Boa® Fit System
- The end of untied and loose laces, which is a major cause of trip-and-fall incidents on the work floor.
- A quick turn of the lace reel enables to attain the perfect fastening and fit with an easy click.
- Fast release by moving the reel forwards, the shoe can be removed in a single motion.
- If the upper part of the shoe becomes stretched in the course of a working day, a quick turn of the reel ensures a perfect fastening and fit of the shoe.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.