The world is going through tumultuous times with the spread of COVID-19, and we are all facing unprecedented disruption in our daily lives. Our first priority now is the health of our employees and their families. Listening carefully to the advice of local governments and the WHO, we decided today to temporarily close our factory in Best. All the other colleagues will work from their home (office). To serve you as good as we can, we have done the following to ensure that our normal order intake co
- For orders and order related questions we ask you to mail your questions to our Customer Service. For orders please mail: email@example.com
- For other collection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our colleagues from Customer Service all have access to these two accounts and will answer your question by mail.
- Our web shop is open and orders are processed and delivered by our logistic partner Schotpoort.
- Your regular account manager can be contacted by phone. The numbers of our account managers are attached.
- If a contact person cannot be reached we apologize up front and we ask you to contact them by email.
- If you have a question related to Marketing, Finance or Purchase please check the email addresses in the attached document and mail (or phone) them directly.
We are confident in our ability to address these current challenges by continuing to work as one team in the Benelux and the rest of Europe. We are at your disposal for further queries and questions.
Stay in good health and specially in these days, safety goes first!